How to Apply
We look forward to welcoming prospective students for 2020-21 to our Sixth Form Open Evening on 13th November. There will be a talk from the Head teacher at 6pm in the main hall, followed by a subject exhibition in the Sixth Form Centre from 6.30-7.30pm.
You can find out more at our website https://www.lampton.org.uk/386/welcome-to-our-sixth-form.
Applications are now open - please click the appropriate link below and complete the form, remembering to spell check your work.
Current Lampton Students - please click here https://forms.gle/C234FkHEkZgrB8QG8
Students from other schools - please click here https://forms.gle/PwtkkQbpV4jtd68g9
The deadline for appplications is Friday 20th December at 17.00
Key Dates for your diary
- Wednesday 13th November – Applications open
- Friday 20th December – Applications close
- Jan –March 2020 – References will be requested and interviews will take place
- Thursday 20th August 2020 – Results Day. We strongly recommend that students as well as parents/ carers are available on this day, as decisions sometimes need to be made swiftly upon receipt of results
Students with an offer of a place and have met the entry requirements should attend enrolment on the following days
- Monday 24th August- Enrolment (Lampton Students)
- Tuesday 25th August – Enrolment (External Students)
Enrolment is an important time, when subject choices are finalised and places on courses are secured. Students have chance to speak to senior teachers to ensure that they are making the best choices for them. Parents and carers are welcome to attend.
- Monday 7th Sept (TBC) – Induction for Y12