How to Apply
Thank you to all those who attended our Open Evening in November - we hope that you found it useful. If you were unable to attend, you can find out more about us at our website https://www.lampton.org.uk/386/welcome-to-our-sixth-form.
Applications closed on Friday 20th December at 17.00. We are in the process of seeking references and undertaking interviews.
If you did not apply by the deadline, you can complete this form https://forms.gle/HQAfUCC1YiYyStsy6 and we will review your application once we have completed the current recruitment round.
Key Dates for your diary
- Wednesday 13th November – Applications open
- Friday 20th December – Applications close
- Jan –March 2020 – References will be requested and interviews will take place
- Thursday 20th August 2020 – Results Day. We strongly recommend that students as well as parents/ carers are available on this day, as decisions sometimes need to be made swiftly upon receipt of results
Students with an offer of a place and have met the entry requirements should attend enrolment on the following days
- Monday 24th August- Enrolment (Lampton Students)
- Tuesday 25th August – Enrolment (External Students)
Enrolment is an important time, when subject choices are finalised and places on courses are secured. Students have chance to speak to senior teachers to ensure that they are making the best choices for them. Parents and carers are welcome to attend.
- Thursday 5th September (TBC) – Induction for Y12