How to Apply for September 2024
We are deeply committed to ensuring your sixth form experience is rewarding, enriching and successful – whatever pathway you are considering post-18.
We are proud to be in the top 25% of schools nationally for progress (ALPS 2023), with a broad range of subjects taught by subject specialists. We work with a number of universities and employers and each year the majority of our students progress to universities or school leaver programmes, including competitive courses such as medicine and dentistry. Our sixth form students also benefit from a range of leadership opportunities and enrichment experiences that enable them to set goals for their future, prepare them for life after Lampton and have fun!
Why choose Lampton Academy Sixth Form?
- Outstanding examination results
- Aspirational Scholars Programme
- Expert guidance and support for Oxbridge and Medicine/Dentistry applicants
- Experienced pastoral team with all students having a dedicated tutor and tutor time programme
- Thorough UCAS programme with Higher Education Coordinator
- Access to comprehensive careers support and advisors
- Well-resourced study support areas
- Experienced subject-specialist classroom teachers
- Opportunities for leadership through Student Leadership Team, Subject Ambassadors and subject societies
- Bursary Process to support with resources
Key Dates for the Diary
•Thursday 9th November - Open Evening and launch of applications
•Friday 15th December – Applications close
•Jan –March 2024 – References will be requested for external students
•Late June – Taster Day
•Thursday 22nd August 2024 – Results Day
Thursday 22nd August 2024- Enrolment (Lampton Students)
•Friday 23rd August 2024– Enrolment (External Students)