Lampton School Pupil Premium Funding 2016-2017
- Achievement for all students, including those from disadvantaged backgrounds, is best fostered in a school with an ethos of high expectations, where high quality teaching and learning is at the heart of all we do.
- The curriculum is designed and regularly reviewed to ensure it meets the needs of all students
- Teaching and learning in the classroom is the main focus for raising achievement
- Additional targeted interventions support and complement class based provision
- Students from disadvantaged backgrounds benefit fully from school wide opportunities to develop the cultural and social capital needed to support transition to their next stage of education, training or employment.
Please click on the following to view our PP strategy for 2016-17